Friday 31 July 2015

July 30th Perfect Timing

I know most people don't usually take a photo of a rubbish bin in a park. However I think we may have a revolutionary residing in the 'hood.  This bin had this motto on it and the Council 'kindly' painted over it. I have no idea what it means, but it was nice to see a bit of artwork, no matter how oblique the meaning is to the general population, and then it was gone and the bin returned to being a same old bog standard rubbish bin.

I was so pleased to see it back. A little bit of graffiti warfare happening in the park. I wonder how long it will last this time.  If it is painted over again, will it return? Viva La Revolution! As for the initials MDT?  Mouse Defying Trashbin? Mouse Defending Trashman? Mouse Does Tron (a popular slang name for the city of Hamilton)? I have no idea.

You can therefore understand why I had to take a photo. And then without realising, the perfect photographic moment happened. Look through the bin and there is the star of our family, perfectly centred. Maybe Minnie is the revolutionary and MDT stands for Minne Deserves Treasure? And she walked through here so I would take the hint!


No comments:

Post a Comment