Saturday 4 July 2015

July 3rd Walks With Minnie

It was a bit of a concern to walk through the park today and find these signs.  I googled the name and the poison is to kill either rats, possum or rabbits. I am not sure which is the problem here. How do you tell a dog who chooses your walking route, that the park is off limits?


This following photo isn't the best. But I still like it. The exposure went haywire for some reason. And talking about haywire - the power lines they were sitting on didn't photograph at all.There is a house that keeps Pigeons on our walking route, and they were out and about for their late morning romp today.My main concern (and most probably the reason for the dodgy photo) is not to walk under them and have one poop on me. Not a good look!


No comments:

Post a Comment