Wednesday 1 July 2015

July 1st Pop The Cork for a Celebration!!

The bottle of bubbles got popped and there was a celebratory drink. The reason? No I am not pregnant! If I was there would be pink pigs in the sky shaking their booty and I would go viral on Facebook. Which leads me to ask why hasn't this blog gone viral - although maybe it's good it hasn't. I have my followers and to be witty absolutely everyday is a bit of a stretch - just like my knickers after a few years.

Back to the celebration!! Why?  Because today I celebrated 10 years of self employment.  I have been a Travel Broker for 10 years now and worked here from my home office. I must be doing something right to have lasted this long. Or as I had cause to say to a customer today.. who was offering me champers and chocolates as a huge thank you.  Cyril (name changed for privacy reasons and how many Cyril's do you know) ... I am open to bribery and corruption, but not in this instance!

So here's to another 10 years of booking travel for my lovely customers. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment