Friday 15 May 2015

May 14th Never Mind Wally

I am not going to try and trick you. By the way, as a total aside. Don't you just hate it when you are typing and you go to use a word and you can't think of what that word is It is a nice, fancy, don't I sound intelligent with my vocabulary, type of word - but for the life of you, you can't recall what it is. Yet it sits there right on the edge of your tongue like an expectant lump, just sitting and sitting. Meanwhile you are trying to push it out. In the end in frustration you give up and think of a substitute, but end up hugely disappointed in yourself for using basic vocabulary.

Back to where we were folks. I am not going to try and trick you, pull the wool over your eyes and any other synonymous (had to google that one to check it did exist - can you tell I have buzzy frain cells this morning!) words or phrases to describe my day.

The day in question was totally uneventful. Apart from being in a certain bookshop that had a very large greeting card display, and I did two whole circuits and it took me over half an hour trying to find the birthday card I wanted. Which I never did. I eventually left as the retail assistant must have thought I looked suspicious as she came over to see if I needed any help. Help - in a Birthday card section? That is a very personalised purchase isn't it? I left as how can you satisfactorily explain doing circuits around greeting card stands in very slow motion?

Once I was safely back home it didn't just rain, the heavens precipitated liquid So I wasn't going out for any reason. So you will have to make do with an arty farty photo, and proof that it was raining. Never Mind Wally - Can you spot the rain drop anyone?





No comments:

Post a Comment