Tuesday 6 September 2016

September 5th I Was Fiji'd

I had my nose rubbed in it this evening, in all things Fiji. Here I am in Hamilton. At 17:30pm it was only 12.5 degrees celsius. And where was I? At a function being updated on Fiji and its many resorts, its white sandy beaches, its beachfront bures, its dreamy cocktails, its food, its adult only swimming pools at resorts, its blue blue sky - and current temperatures of around 34 degrees celsius

Jealous much! Well I damned near was. So my photo was of a little plaque spotted at the entrance to the function event, the Ferrybank Reception Lounge.


And here's an underside to a Bridge. After living most of my life here in Hamilton, I have no idea what the real name of this bridge is, as it has always been referred to as the 'Traffic Bridge'. Which is a fairly obvious name don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment