Thursday 1 September 2016

August 31st A Little Bit Of Rosemary In My Life

Well it was getting to 7pm and I still hadn't taken a photo of the day. I have to confess as to some stomach churning as to what I could do. I started giving various elephants the eye - who is photogenic, who looks good in this light? Those were the questions going through my head.

Whilst all this was going on, George was outside doing his bits and bobs. He came inside and said to me 'Hey,  have you taken your photo of the day'?  Well, I don't need to tell you what my answer to that was. He then invited me to see his project. I went into the garage and the smell of Rosemary (which obviously I can't photograph) was thick in the air. I don't know if you remember me posting a photo the other day of a piece of meat buried in salt? Well it now looks like this


2 comments:

  1. I'm following George's project with interest. It's got to be something fishy?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not fish.... should be able to post the finished result (god willing with work not infringing into the entire weekend) on Sunday or Monday at the latest.

      And that's not telling any porkies (that is a hint) hehehehe :)

      Delete