Friday 30 September 2016

September 29th Happy Birthday To My Darling Better Half

September 29th is my darling George's birthday. He likes to keep his birthdays low key. No going out for meals or doing anything fancy schmancy. His indulgence is to try and take the day off if it's a working day, and couch surf the entire day. He did have to pop out for one errand, and he decided to spoil me!  He thought it very inappropriate that I - yes me - had nothing special to celebrate his birthday with, and came home with the below.

All together now as you raise your glasses - awwwwwwwwwww. Can you see why I love this man. Happy Birthday to my darling George.


3 comments:

  1. Bottoms up, happy birthday Geo (I still want to clone u) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Thanks For more information visit
    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete