Saturday 25 June 2016

June 24th Portals To The Underworld

I have never really taken much notice of them before, but they have been there. Secret portals to the Underworld. I found various ones whilst on my walk with Minnie today.

The first one was of concern with the initials F. H.  I think this is for the Fool Hardy


Next up we start getting more serious. V... obviously Vandals only are allowed down this portal


Then it gets very serious, this one is for Hard Core Criminals only


There is some semblance of social conscience down there. You have to be 10 and over to enter


This is where the big boys step in. The tough guns. The James Bond's of the Underworld. The Secret Service


Yes, yes I confess! I watch too many movies and my brain has been Hollywood-ized!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, that's so funny Irene. Mysterious hidden meanings eh!
    Dawn. xx

    ReplyDelete