Friday 17 June 2016

June 16th Disconcerting?

Well this is just a tad disconcerting, and I never picked this up at time of purchase. Usually if there is a list of ingredients on a label, I do check out what my purchase is comprised of. I am not only talking food here, but also mouthwashes, toothpastes etc.

It was only today when I started a new deodorant already purchased (I must have had a lapse of concentration the day I put it in my supermarket trolley), that to view the ingredients, you actually had to peel off a top label. Which is where the barcode is, which actually could lead you to being accused of tampering?

Maybe I am being paranoid, but shouldn't this type of information be easily accessible without having to resort to lifting a label in a store? Which wasn't easy to do, as I did give it a go here at home. I think it's time to get the tin foil hat out of storage



No comments:

Post a Comment