Thursday 20 August 2015

August 19th By George!

I am showing my age here by referring to the Audrey Hepburn classic movie 'My Fair Lady' and a line from one of the songs "By George, I think she's got it!" That is one reference to George, who most know as my wonderful husband.

A local Brewing Company have opened shop here in Hamilton for a couple of years now, with not only a good range of brews, but also some wonderful food to go with it. Today was time for our catch up with Alvin and Alicia and beautiful little Ella.  Where more fitting to dine, than at 'Good George'.  I often chuckle and say the brew and restaurant was named after my one and only George, but alas there was a greater George before him. St George - and the building we dined in was originally a church named St George. Hence the Brewery name






2 comments:

  1. Irene, you've got to describe what is the dish in the third photo down. A dessert I think? A tower sort of dish.
    Mouth watering............D.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. D definitely not dessert!! We were too full :) That is mashed spuds with ribs and a beautiful coleslaw :)

    ReplyDelete