Saturday 14 February 2015

February 13th Forget Triskaidekaphobia

Triskaidekaphobia is a fear of Friday the 13th. I do not suffer from Triskaidekaphobia, I just love the way it rolls off your tongue. We are going to have three Friday the 13ths this year I believe, so you will see this word from me more.

I may not have had any bad luck today, but by the end of today I sure was eyeing this up



I had a lady here at home today. She was doing her thing and then started commenting about Minnie, how quiet and cruisy she is, never barking and just a pleasure, the usual blah blah blah. Her next comment floored me however. She told me that she was telling her family about Minnie and how Minnie enjoys her own mobile grooming service (what else would one do for a diva?) and this is her words that she used to tell me how she told her family "I was telling my family about you, the old lady, who has this lovely dog and she gets the groomer to come to her"  Old lady, Old lady!!  My face froze (without the addition of any Botox, but maybe I need to consider it?) and I thought What! What! you just called me an old lady!!    To rub salt into the wounds in later conversation this same lady said to me... "I know this Filipino family - they are just lovely. Their mother is 91, she looks better than you"!!    Excuse the following exclamation and it is censored but W T F !!!!!

By the time she left, I was a dribbling, drooling mess.  Mirror, Mirror On The Wall material.  In her defense, I think she may be thicker then pig shite and obviously missed out on Tact #101 Class at School, but the only way I can finish today's blog off, is to once again say


No comments:

Post a Comment