Friday 11 September 2015

September 10th I Don't Have A Bucket List

I have decided this week that I don't have a Bucket List per se, I have a ten gallon drum!!  There are so many wow factors and wonderful things to see and do in life, so why limit yourself to a bucket?

On that note this blog is in for a short remission. One of my ten gallon drum items is going to unfold. I am off to Southern Thailand for a work trip. Part of my time will be spent.. wait for it... get this..... this is gobsmacking... pinch, pinch pinch yourself material.... in an Elephant Camp.

As much as I love writing this blog, if I am in an elephant camp I want to spend every possible minute I can adoring these wonderful, majestic creatures.

Karma has come my way in being selected for this trip - there were only 5 spots available, and I am filling one of those spots.


"Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant". 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

    With warmest regards,

    W in Alexandria, Va
    USA

    ReplyDelete