Monday 1 December 2014

November 30th Someone's Not Impressed With Xmas Lights!

We may think the Xmas lights are great. Actually I am going to digress here a little bit - be prepared for a lot of Xmas light photos over the next month.  We have visitors and those of you that know George well, are well aware that is when the camera comes out, along with his trusty tripod, for group photos.  Actually it is so lovely looking back and seeing photos of friends (and how the light display has grown and changed over the years).

Enough of my waffle!!  Back to today's blog and photo.  As I was saying we may think the lights are great and I am gobsmacked no matter how often I see them. But tonight two dogs were quite disdainful. Xmas lights? Nothing compared to a wonderful treat and smelling other dog's butts thank you. Photo? Come on guys, we are well over the required 100% of the cute dog requisite, and photo sessions are a bit of a bore for us two.

So Minnie and Benny looked the other way - but Ian, Trent and I managed a full on smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment