Tuesday 2 December 2014

December 1st Try And Move Me...

Hi its Minnie here. Thought it was time I made an appearance. Well not so much an appearance but just to share my thoughts. Don't expect anything to deep such as the falling price of oil, global warming etc etc There are more important things in life such as where my next treats are coming from.

So the Xmas lights have been switched on and life has returned to some normality in our house. I can't say this weather appeals however and we have had constant wind and rain, causing me to miss out on my walk on Sunday.  She did buy me a coat at one point in the past. But it was imitiation leather! How ghastly. I know being four legged, I should not appreciate leather but if it is going to adorn this wonderful body, I want it to be the real thing. OK the one she bought me did resemble a biker jacket and would have kept me dry, but I absolutely refused to budge a physical inch the day she tried it on me. I would not be seen in public in some imitation thank you! Only the finest for this girl - and.... I am still waiting on some diamonds. Knowing her taste and dislike for opening her wallet, it will be cubic zirconias. Bwah - let her try that and I will stuff them down her throat with all four paws!!

Anyway with life back to normal, it was good to start the week on a lazy note. She wanted to make the bed and I did not want to vacate the bed. So she got this look from me. The one that says 'So, what are you going to do about it'.  I managed to loll around here until 10 am. Life can be just so hard at times.. it really is a dog's life I will have you know.

Until next time my darling fans, woof woof!!


No comments:

Post a Comment