Friday 19 December 2014

December 18th A Tree and a Bird of Paradise

There is a newly opened up part of Hamilton that was formerly farmland and is now going to be an industrial area. Currently there is a through road, one transport depot and not much else. But I know over the coming months that will change. I am not sure if you are aware of the Joni Mitchell song lyrics "They Paved Paradise and Put Up a Parking Lot''  Everytime I drive through here, that song goes through my head.

I am glad to see however that even if a lot was razed and flattened for the coming project, that one tree managed to stand tall and proud and remain as a beacon of light for nature.


Then evening dawned. The sentries parading as Birds of Paradise remained on watch, to make sure that all was well in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment