Saturday 13 December 2014

December 12th A Walk and Wee Fest

A Walk and Wee Fest, for Minnie that is.  Rubbish Day is not the best day to take Minnie for her walk as she has to leave a little sprinkle on each bag.  Even when walking normally, I wonder how much her bladder can hold when she is sprinkling away for merry heaven, let alone on rubbish day when she adds her mark to the bags

Eeny Meeny Miney Mo, Which Bag I Don't Know

This week I came to the realisation that as she walks me, this little dog of ours is putting her mature years to use, and our walks are a lot shorter then we used to do. So I decided today that this was my day, and I was walking her. We went along one of our old routes which takes in the local lake. It has been so long since we have done this, and to see old favourite scenes again was wonderful.  For instance my furry plant, which I always have to rub when we walk past. It is like stroking velvet and feels so nice


And now I am going to leave you with some images of Rotokaeo Lake - or Forest Lake as it is known to us hoy polloy. Most people wouldn't know where Rotokaeo Lake was - but mention Forest Lake and it is well known.










No comments:

Post a Comment