Monday 8 December 2014

December 7th Time Warp Sunday

Today was a day spending time in the kitchen and filling the biscuit tins - for unexpected guests and functions thank you. Not just for my rotund self. It all started well. A double yoker anyone?


What do you do if you find a double yoker? If the recipe calls for two eggs only use these two? I actually still used another egg as the recipe called for 2 large eggs.  Oh the dilemma I would have faced, if the second egg broken had a double yoker as well!!

Another question I have to ask? What is it about baking/cooking and having music going. And I have to have it loud. And I have to stop what I am doing and break into dance. By the way a wooden spoon makes a good microphone.   I didn't realise how loud things were, until George came home (he had been out in the car) and was hysterically laughing. He had pulled up in the back driveway, and with the car windows up, and all he could hear was "It's just a step to the left and then a step to the riiiiiiii-ght" Yes Time Warp was at it's best rendition ever.  And me pulling off my best Time Warp moves in the kitchen.  Which is all well and good - but if George could hear all that with his car window up and he was outside - what could the neighbours hear? A screeching nana - it's a wonder the police weren't called!!


No comments:

Post a Comment