Thursday 9 October 2014

October 8th Hormonal Minnie

Today, It is time I gave my version of events living in this household. I am communicating my thoughts telepathically through Her (she who thinks she owns me).  Yes, I am annoyed today, and I have made sure They (who think they run this household) know it.

She hasn't taken me for a walk for over a week now. I know there is this strange dog making noises out of her mouth and she is barking away, but really is that an excuse. OK He has taken me but whilst it is fun, it just isn't the same. When I walk with Her, I determine the course and how long we are away from home for. With Him... I can wrap him around my little paw in the house but when we are enjoying the great outdoors, he is in charge and he lets me know it.

Which brings me back to today and my current mood.  It was the usual routine. She was in Her Office. I informed Her that He was home. I love this part. She runs to the back door at my request, lets me out. Shuts the back door to keep the house warm. I go and stand at the corner of the house and wait for him. I see him, run to him to acknowledge him. She then knows to open the back door so I can do my daily sprint inside and he has to follow.  To keep him happy  and to make sure he gets me my treat for the day, I do a little dance on my back two legs, back on all fours, a few spins and then sit. Then I get my treat and I can retreat into my dog cave to have a good chew on it. They refer to this space as the coffee table, stupid things - I know it is a Dog Cave with a clear roof.

So all was as it should be. I finished my treat and came to join in the catch up of the day. Who peed off who, who had good news, who had a funny story to tell. Do you know, they totally, and yes I mean totally ignored me!!  In a huff I asked to go out, and to rub salt into my wounds. It took them a good half hour to come and look for me. Can you imagine how uncomfortable sitting in a huff in this position, for half an hour is!

I thought he came out to make amends. But all he did was take photos! What a nightmare of  a day - woof!






2 comments:

  1. I agree!!!

    W in Alexandria, Va
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're supposed to side with the two legged creatures :)

    ReplyDelete