Thursday 16 October 2014

October 15th Psssst... It's Minnie Here

It's Minnie here again. You know - the Ruler Of The House. The Leader Of The Pack. Just think logically, I even have more legs then Her and Him, so what does that tell you about my intelligence?

I think I may have been sprung as she has that ridiculous camera again in my face - not once but twice today.  If thought if she can use this forum for all things ridiculous, well I can just quietly get on here so you at least get to see things from my perspective.




So this was me at the start of the day Hair how I like it. You know that Bed Hair look? Thrown together with lots of effort, but the look says minimal.  I have finally got my hair how I want it.
Actually all was going so well. Usual routine - He leaves the bed at some ungodly hour in the dark, she follows a  while later, and I have the whole bed to myself. I know it's a tad lazy, but getting out of bed before 9:30am is just so difficult and what the heck - I am after all The Ruler Of The House.

A spot of breakfast, a sniff outside to make sure all is as it should be in my domain, and those ghastly felines haven't intruded or dared walk through my territory. Then back inside for another rest to contemplate the day. 

I managed to cajole her to taking me for a walk. Oh the smells! The Fragrance! She was more interested in the blue skies but me, I look down and it is just the aroma of each blade of grass, of an unexplored mound - that makes my day.

Just when I thought my day was going well, guess what happened! I heard a large vehicle, and then realised it was Adrienne - she who ministers to my hair and grooming needs. I had it looking so good, it wasn't time - but I heard them discussing it was indeed time for my Summer coat. I was a bit knotty - do they know how long I took to achieve that particular knot? After all I am not impartial to things Rastafarian, and Bob Marley does play a good tune. Here they were saying it had to go!!


Do I look unhappy?  Well wouldn't you?  Although Adrienne fools me every time. I really don't like it when she starts to get that sharp thing and put it between my toes. Actually I think that was the first and only time I snarled at her and reminded her as well who was the Boss. Darn it and Dang it! Do you know what she does now? She gets the hairdryer going. I am that intent on listening to it - that I forget where I am, and then I realise she has been and gone into my toes. I don't know where she learnt that trick from - but it gets me everytime.

So that was my day. From a lovely bad hair day look at the beginning of the day, to a Mutant Dog with no hair look. Her and Him keep telling me I am so cute. Cute .. .my little doggy arse!!


I will keep in touch again when I can with regards what is going on in my world. Until then - woof woof!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! She reminds me of my sister's dog named Whistle. She was much loved by our family. She left us last year, and we miss her terribly.
    Best regards,
    W in a rainy Alexandria, Va.,
    USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W... I can imagine how you and the family feel with Whistle gone. Minnie is now 10 years old - and we are dreading when the day comes. I know we will both be a mess - but it's life isn't it (unfortunately)

      Delete
  2. Minnie, I'm truly enjoying your take on life in Hamilton with your 'Olds' and their comings and goings in your life. You Rule well in your household, and of course you know the 'Olds' dote on you and you can get away with murder most of the time: And so you should.

    Please do keep up your wonderful ramblings.
    D. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks D. I will keep you updated when I can prise her away from here and I can have a go. Believe me.. I have many many tales to tell (not to be confused with tails) xxx

    ReplyDelete