Friday 17 October 2014

October 16th To Be Sure, To Be Sure

Do you remember my Speeding ticket - due to my Beetle throwing a tantrum for god knows how long now, and showing less on the speedo than my actual speed?  I wrote a letter to the Police querying if this was grounds to not pay the ticket.

The fine is due for payment by next week - and I received this letter on Tuesday of this week. Then to be sure, to be sure I received the exact same letter today. Two days apart. Maybe Bureacracy thinks I have a sight problem? Or there is just a touch of Irish in them and they want to be sure, to be sure

Which reminds me of an old joke ... why did the Irishman wear two condoms? To be sure, to be sure


 To end the day off on a nice note. I had this wee fellow throwing a tantrum.

" But I don't want to come out. It's too early. Leave me alone. Go Away. Leave me in peace. Come back when I am ready"   Oh look we have a Tui Santa in the house (NZ joke for my overseas readers - if you google Tui Moment you will get my drift)



No comments:

Post a Comment