Friday 9 January 2015

January 8th Are They Having An Affair??

Walking Minnie, I am used to seeing odd sights. The one that always gets me however is when two cars are parked next to each other in a fairly secluded carpark on a weekday, and one car is empty and a man and woman are in the other car.The naughty part of me feels like running up and saying "Ha ha, I know what you're up to. Confess all"

So what do you think? Is my mind working overtime or are they doing the nudge nudge, wink wink on the blink? To protect what may well be a perfectly innocent liaison, I took the photo from a distance. Plus I didn't want one male species chasing me down the road, demanding my phone! I think I can wipe the career aspirations to be a Paparazzi off the checklist.



4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, good ponderings Irene. Same question has popped into our heads when we've seen a similar scene. Could it be an innocent liaison? Could it be an illicit meeting? Could it be a drug deal? We'll never know.
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. & do you ever think too, when you are the lucky 1st in a carparking area, that the next car arriving will always seem to park right next to yours :) L

    ReplyDelete