Wednesday 14 January 2015

January 13th Paws and Smell the Power Poles

Greetings to you all my loyal fans. Yes, it is I, Minnie. I have been slightly remiss at making this blog what it should be, ie all about me. Well today I have my chance as I can just tell She is just totally not motivated. What is wrong with her? There are so many sights, so many smells. I could fill a blog every day, actually I could add to this blog three times a day! When you add food in to the mix of sights and sounds. Oh and yesterday, one of those dastardly furry creatures called Cats had the gall to enter our yard. I soon sorted that one out. These little upstarts think they can come in to my territory. Who do they think they are? This is my home, my yard and I will not have any other four legged creatures crossing these boundaries. Unless they are other canines of course and visiting only. I don't want She and He having to share the love around. God intended I be the sole recipient of their affections.

Back to the Blog. We are in the middle of a gorgeous summer and the days are hot and balmy. Don't you think I am extremely descriptive? That is especially important for a blog writer to hold your interest. Back to the weather.. hot, hot and hot.  The other day we were walking and I got a quarter of the way up our driveway and couldn't budge. I stopped, as it was so, so hot. I made her carry me the rest of the way up. Ha that was a sight to behold.  The last couple of day's temperatures have increased even more, so we set out in the mornings now for our walks. This sign has always got me on our walks and I really can't understand it?



Do you mean some dogs have to pay to run in their own homes?  I can tell you now if they ever started charging me to run in my own home and within my own boundaries, I would be out of there so fast you would think my name was ''SuperDog - from the Planet of Krypton''  

As I said it is hot. This was me at 5:00pm - it was hot and fortunately the house is lovely and cool with breezes gently wafting through. Time to put the paws up for my late afternoon siesta, which followed my afternoon siesta, which followed my after lunch siesta, which followed the late morning, after walk siesta. You get my drift.

Hasta La Vista fans, a big woof woof and remember in life, you must 'Paws and Smell the Power Poles'



No comments:

Post a Comment