Monday 5 January 2015

January 3rd and 4th Welcome To My Weekend

This past weekend was like any other. Saturday had a fair bit of wackiness. Firstly with this sighting as I was leaving the supermarket


Yes that is a grown man. In what looks like a toy car that wasn't a toy car, complete with a bright orange pendant on the back.  The vehicle wasn't there when I walked in. Is this the new age of mobile scooters?

Then on our walk, Minnie and I came upon this in the gutter


Now I know socks are prone to heading off on mysterious solo journeys. But a shoe? This could be the start of a new movement!

Finally Saturday finished with an extremely late night visitor.  This poor fella was really off the tracks


Then it was the Dawning Of The Sunday. Nothing really exciting apart from receiving inspiration whilst out on our walk. I am used to seeing inspirational messages on my Facebook timeline, but not whilst out enjoying sunshine


Time to go home and this dropped in unexpectedly, literally out of the blue


And you know the Xmas lights have all gone from outside when an old friend awakens and returns from his Summer holiday. Welcome Back Hugo!



No comments:

Post a Comment