Friday 28 November 2014

November 27th A Blog Not About The Photo

Today's blog is about India.  What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of India? Noise, crowds, traffic and what you have seen depicted in movies?  Which is what I have thought. Even though I am a Travel Agent, India is one country that I have not visited.

As a Travel Agent, we attend various evenings put on by either tourism boards or wholesalers selling a particular country or product. Tonight it was India's turn and I decided to attend. If I could learn something new - all well and good

And I did learn something new. Regarding the stunning beaches and majestic mountains there. A national park where Bengal Tigers still roam free? There is so much more to India then a frantic city, the Taj Mahal (still a must do of course) the Golden Triangle etc etc. I was that impressed that when I returned home I said to George, what about putting India in our future travel plans?  I have to confess we have been discussing where to next and it was going to be the USA  Now India is in contention with the States. I am not sure who will win, because our next jaunt won't be for a while. Therefore you will have to watch this space

Coincidentally I was stuck for a photo of the day. Before heading out for the presentation I decided to take some photos of the colour explosion in our garden. When I got home, I thought how fitting that was for my photo of the day - as it matched the colour explosion of India.




No comments:

Post a Comment