Friday 21 November 2014

November 20th The Last Temptation of Irene

I can only some up this photo with the following verse:

When it comes to Fuschias and me
We do not agree

Well we do agree, I think they are such a pretty flower. Old fashioned but there are such a variety available. We have several varieties in the garden, and the front of the house is adorned with Fuschias in hanging baskets. They are such a pretty, flowering display.

So why are they a temptation? Have you ever 'popped' a Fuschia. Oh the pleasure - the sound, the feeling, it is pure pleasure. And just like my Mother did, George tells me off when I pop. And we have a garden full of them - and I can't pop.  Just look at all the popping potential in this photo. Aaaarrrggghhh life is so not fair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment