Tuesday 11 November 2014

November 10th Arty-Fartiness

Today is one of those days where I did or saw nothing inspiring. A day of head down and bum up and make like a working ant.  On these days, I wonder what on earth I am going to take a photo of. George says a definite no. Minnie almost snarls, that is if she did snarl. She doesn't snarl, but moves her head from side to side. Our Dinner was a no, no. I made the Stuffed Capsicums again that I made last week. They were so delicious I decided to repeat the exercise. So taking a photo of them was a no, no.  Then I was standing at the stove, in a quandary and with beads of perspiration dotting my forehead, and saw the following. In a moment of arty-fartiness, I decided this was it. Allow me to present ...

When Christmas Meets Capsicums





2 comments: