Friday 26 September 2014

September 25th Another Oh Why Me Lord Moment

Why me Lord, Oh why me? Yes more hand wringing and gnashing of teeth - well if I have any left that is.

There I was enjoying my dinner. A very healthy dinner actually. A home made Mango & Cucumber Salad with Thai style dressing and chopped raw peanuts on top. Refer to my September 11th Blog for a photo - it is seriously good and warranted being made again.

However that isn't why I am crying out why me Lord.  I was enjoying the salad and then thought I think I may have a wiggly tooth, that is weird.  I paused my dinner munchings to investigate and lo and behold the whole damn tooth came out in my hand.

Now if it was a back tooth - that can be lived with. But this is a front tooth. To rub salt into my wounds, the same happened on the opposite top side, not even two years ago I think. I have this gaping black hole in my mouth that resembles the Black Hole of Calcutta. Ask me to smile, and I look like a demented pink haired lady who has crossed her face with an evil clown. Children will run for miles at the sight of me. Psycopaths will greet me and invite me into their homes. I am booked in for a styling session at an extremely exclusive up market designer salon. I don't think I will be crossing their threshold with my leering, black hole grin.

  Why me Lord, Oh Why Me!!!

Not to be confused with a Popsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment