Sunday 14 September 2014

September 13th and 14th A Weekend On The Road

I have managed to finally turn George to the dark side, ie a dark coloured car and it 'just happens' to be a Volkswagen - a VW Passat to be pedantic. We are now a VW family of two.  This was purchased from a dealership up in Auckland, so a road trip on Saturday was necessary to collect the vehicle.  Who would believe this scene was taken from a busy motorway?


Home with our new baby. Believe me, something is being done about that number plate. She is going baby!!


Then Sunday morning dawned. We had a new car, we have been house bound / work bound for a long time and it was time to blow out some cobwebs with a little help from our new friend. A road trip was called for!

Madam Minnie is comfortable and adapted well


Fitzgerald Glade - no matter how many times I drive this stretch of road, I am always in awe at the beauty of it

This well known cafe has a new owner, who has only been in residence for 10 weeks. Can thoroughly recommend the Bacon & Eggs or Eggs Benedict.

I see alive people

Swanning around Lake Rotorua


If you don't mind, I do look better from the right side. Can you use this photo instead?
Come Fly with me? Apologies but at this point in time we would prefer to drive

My two special darlings



No comments:

Post a Comment