Wednesday 15 April 2015

April 14th Give Me MOR, MOR, MOR

I had a pleasant surprise when the courier knocked on my door this morning. Actually just to digress, I think the Courier had an even more of a surprise and not so pleasant when I opened the door. I had spent all morning sitting at my desk, as you do when you work from home, I was still in 'Big Red' (my dressing gown), with hair pointing in every direction and the worst confession of all, with no teeth in - and this was at 11:30am. I had a mountain of work to get through and descended on the office in a billow of red at a very early hour, I lost track of time, and hence my appearance when I opened the front door.

Slightly mortifying but let's concentrate on what he was delivering. It was a small box of goodies, courtesy of a competition for Travel Agents, run by Lufthansa.  I have to be honest and I have never heard of MOR Apothecary, but these products smell just like fluffy Marshmallow - which is why I guess, they are called Marshmallow!  The gift included both a Cosmetics and Make Up Bag, A Roll On Perfume Oil, Lip Balm and Hand Cream

Thank You Lufthansa and MOR


No comments:

Post a Comment