Sunday 25 May 2014

May 24th The Meeting Of Two Four Legged Creatures

Headed up the road for a family catch up, with my sister Sophie and her family. We all had a wonderful day together.

We took Minnie with us, and as everyone who knows us well, is aware - Minnie does not like those other four legged dastardly creatures, common in most family homes.  On arrival, the resident dastardly creature was enjoying a wonderful snooze on his own purpose built bed and we wondered what would eventuate. Well surprise of surprises, for the first time in the history of Minnie - nothing!!


Is that what I think it is?

What if I do a casual stroll by, I will soon find out if it is one of 'those'


No reaction. Maybe I should try the full on frontal death stare?

Let's try from this angle.

What is it with this thing. Maybe it is one of my kind in disguise?

Does this thing even breathe?
And now for the two legged people in attendance - we later went out for lunch and had to take the obligatory selfie

Heading home and Auckland city was basking in ethereal dusk colours


2 comments:

  1. This cat is so lucky not to be eaten alive by that little doggie. This really reminded me of my sister's little doggie named Whistle. These are fun filled photographs.

    With best regards,
    W in Alexandria, Va., 22306
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a photo of Whistle sometime.

    ReplyDelete