Wednesday 29 January 2014

January 29th A Letter to God

Dear  God of Weather

Please let this beautiful weather continue. OK I confess I am not doing much apart from walking the dog (and chasing the almighty $ of course), but just having these beautiful days puts me in a totally different frame of mind.

The sky is blue, the grass is green, oh let it continue until 2015. Ok that's asking a bit much, but please keep those grey, windy and wet days away from me.

Oh and thank you for sending our wonderful neighbour over. I loved their gift of homegrown tomatoes.

With warmest (take note of the word warmest) regards
Irene






1 comment:

  1. You are SUCH a gem, Irene. How wonderful to be reminded to just enjoy the SIMPLE pleasures in life. Enjoy your sunshine, gorgeous, and thanks for bringing some into our world too. :-)

    ReplyDelete