Friday 24 January 2014

January 23rd All Sorts and a Duvet Burrito

That heading got your attention didn't it?  What a mish mash of a day. Yesterday I was bemoaning (a very rare occurrence for me to bemoan - cough cough) how hard it is to put a duvet into a duvet cover. I wondered if our silk duvet was too light for the envelope method, as it always looks like me - lumpy and bumpy with panties in a bunch!  I decided maybe it was time for a new duvet, and surprise of surprises, Briscoes had one of their 'very rare' daily sales - 50% off Well if you tell this girl 50% off, there is no stopping her. I emerged with a wool duvet, two European pillows as ours had sagged and bagged, and a duvet cover set.

I had googled easy ways to insert a duvet inner or something similar, and lo and behold there is an easier way.  The method is known as a Duvet Burrito http://tinyurl.com/c6nepr6 and believe me this works. I was that excited as to how easy this was, that I have to share the final result with you


It also gives me a chance to show off my elephants that recline on our bed. Speaking of elephants - a pleasant surprise in our mailbox today. I have never met this wonderful lady - her equally wonderful daughter works for friends in Timaru. She is aware that I adore a certain species of animal and has sent me various elephants she has chanced upon. Here is her latest gift and it certainly made my day. Who's a spoilt girl then?



No comments:

Post a Comment