Wednesday 9 March 2016

March 8th Side On Selfie

In my previous blog, I stated that due to a lack of photo opportunities (yes still in head down, bum up territory here) that I may have to resort to a selfie - a side on selfie that is.

I have never been one for selfies. My arms are too short and the longer the distance the better the photo I feel. As for one of those selfie sticks - when I see someone with them, I really know where I would like to position the stick (ie in a very dark area).  Selfies and Selfie Sticks are a no go territory for me.

However I had a thought. Why not be innovative. Why not a Side On Selfie. Believe me it also was not easy with short arms. And you have no idea what the end (or should that be side) result is going to be. But this was my one and only attempt and worked quite well.

Allow me to present my Side On Selfie entitled 'Irene @ Work'

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment