Friday 4 March 2016

March 2nd - 3rd A Journey To The Big Smoke

I was remiss in updating my blog yesterday, because I had a very early start to head up to Auckland for training. And I mean an early start. I do not know how people in big cities cope with traffic. I am so out of touch due to working from home and my only obstacle getting to work in the mornings, is making sure I don't trip over any of Minnie's toys in the hallway (all of ten steps it takes).
I left home at 06:45am and had to be at the meeting point by 09:30am, and made it with 15 minutes to spare. We carpooled to the venue, and I think the Beverley Hillbillies were in town. Spotted in the inner city car park, amongst all the SUVs etc was this little (well big actually) beauty and check out the bull bar


When we got to our first destination point, you are reminded how Auckland can be such a beautiful city on a perfect day. These photos were taken from the 27th Story of the PWC Building




Then heading home and it was a matter of negotiating motorway traffic again, which was a lot faster moving than in the morning


And I did take a photo the previous day, which I am going to share. I was in such shock at the appearance of the sun I had to record the fact that it did exist. Even more amazing was the fact that the cloud eventually dispersed to bring back blue skies


No comments:

Post a Comment