Monday 9 November 2015

November 6th - 8th VIPs Followed By A Weekend of Xmas

On Friday I was very privileged to be invited to an opening. Yes I have been to openings before. There was the time a bottle of Pinot Noir was being opened, then another a bottle of Champagne, oh and not forgetting an Open Home.

This was different. This was the official opening of new premises for Waikato Milking, who design and build Rotary Milking Platform systems, for both local and overseas markets, and I was invited. The ribbon was cut by our Prime Minister, other VIPs were in attendance, photographers noted the occasion, and a grand tour followed All very exciting stuff and I felt very privileged to be included


Back to earth with a bump and out of the glad rags. It was the weekend, and I have warned you to start expecting Xmas decoration preparation blogs. What I love about unpacking is finding these gems that have been forgotten. Although we could never forget Ugly Santa. He is back with a vengeance, and residing for the next few months in the only place I can find suitable


I also love seeing our Southern Hemisphere Santa's. They are joined this year by a hand painted Santa shell purchased in Honolulu. So we have a piece of Hawaii coming on board.



That was the weekend. The house is still a mess. George is more organised for the outside I think, then I am on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment