Tuesday 3 November 2015

November 2nd Ofisaseata Weldabutta

You most probably are wondering what the heck the above heading is referring to!  It is Irene Speak for today I felt like I had my office chair welded to my butt. That when I stood up, the chair would come to.

Don't panic, our little scruff fur ball was not neglected and got her walk. We would both be murdered in our sleep if that event didn't happen. Madam Minnie must maintain her physique as she enters her twilight years (and judging by the looks I am on the receiving end from her, I think that is why she nags me into action).

Isn't it funny how daylight savings affects our schedules. In the dark winter months dinner is usually eaten around 6:30 to 7:00pm. However now that daylight savings is in full swing, George is often outside a lot longer, and dinner occurs around 8:30pm. Fortunately I  had my act together (ie got some meat out of the freezer in the morning) and managed to put together a stir fry.


2 comments:

  1. These vegetables look mighty appealing. This is my kind of food.
    With warmest regards,
    W in Alexandria, Va
    USA

    ReplyDelete