Thursday 24 April 2014

April 23rd The Death Of The Calculator

On a day when all the custard turned to mustard, it was no surprise when my calculator died.  Everything I touched curdled. Through absolutely no mistakes of my own, everything was a disaster, and had me laughing maniacally - thank goodness for a home office I say.

So it was no surprise to me that by end of  day when it was time to cook dinner - I had these lovely thawed Chicken Breasts and absolutely no idea what to do with them. Cook Books galore came out, and nothing appealed. The cooking half of my brain just had a massive brain fart and exploded.  And it all started with one calculator - which I couldn't count on!

Oh goodbye sweet calculator of mine
You have been my mathematician for years close to nine



No comments:

Post a Comment