Saturday 5 January 2013

January 5th From Xmas Lights to Gravlax

To avoid bad luck, all Xmas Decorations are supposed to have been put away by the twelfth day after Xmas, and here's our proof.

At the beginning of the day, with just enough time to get a coffee, I did have a kitchen. When I returned from shopping these boxes extend from one end of the kitchen to the other.  Believe it or not there is order to this chaos. They are placed exactly as we need, to put them away for storage


Even the garage hasn't been exempt, and tonight my wee car can finally look forward to being back in her wee home




 And after all this labour, I think once we hit dinner time, these pre dinner nibbles may just hit the spot. Seaweed Caviar, Gravlax (made by.... drum roll...... me), and Cream Cheese on a cucumber base.



And that is Xmas and the work involved over for another 12, no make that 11, actually make that another 10 months.

Now where did I put my Prozac? And did I hear someone say Gin!!  Gin you say. Gin!! Give me Gin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment