Tuesday 15 January 2013

January 14th Dinner at Baan Thai

Here we have Alvin, Alicia and gorgeous wee Ella (7 months and getting more beautiful by the day). Alvin and Alicia have been introducing us to the many gastronomic delights in Hamilton with Asian cuisine (although we did do Mexican once). Last night it was back to Baan Thai. Previously we have been to the Victoria Street North location, but last night spread our wings and headed to their Bryce Street location. Yes they have two in Hamilton. Thai to die for - ok I wouldn't go that far - I am not dying for anyone. Let's just say it is Thai to live for!





 What better way to serve a refreshing coconut juice - then in a Coconut. Frilly bits just add to the taste



:Look at me, look at me. I am beautiful cant you see!



George's main arrived - a seafood combination served in a coconut and on a hot sizzling plate.



Oh My God!



 OK, OK I confess - we enjoyed dessert. With an oink oink here, and an oink, oink there. Here an oink, there an oink, deep fried ice cream with an oink.   The bonus.. no one else at the table liked the plastic, glace cherries. I adore them. So guess who got to munch on bonus plastic cherries.  Yes yours truly aka Mrs Oink.



No comments:

Post a Comment