Thursday 28 July 2016

July 27th A Definitely not IRR-Elephant Day!

What an awesome day. To start off my day of loveliness, I had lunch with the lovely, lovely Wendy. It is always such a pleasure to see her and to have a catch up. We don't do it often enough - as is the case with a lot of people in my life unfortunately. But when we do, I always am pleased to have her in my life.

Then I went home and a customer had contacted me. Her and her husband had just returned from a tour to Japan, which I organised. I also must gloat that it went swimmingly well without one hiccup, and they have done many organised tours and this was the best yet (note to self: try and sell the benefits of a tour through Japan to George).  Anyway she wanted to call in to see me as she had a gift for me as a thank you. I half expected a Japanese souvenir, but was most touched with the following. She was looking through her library before they left and found this book, and thought I would love to read it, and it should stay in my possession


Needless to say I am looking forward to curling up with this book. I am currently on to the second book in the Game of Thrones series of books, so that may have to go on the back burner and be interrupted by elephants

Finally the icing on the cake, was a Facebook link sent to me by a friend, with an elephant inspired coffee cup. I love the wording on the cup which says:

Always Be Yourself
Unless You can Be an Elephant 
Then Always Be An Elephant

Which made today fit into the mould of one of the sayings I love the most:

"Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant".



No comments:

Post a Comment