Sunday 3 April 2016

March 31st to April 2nd.. Slugging It Out

I usually pen my blog first thing in the morning, whilst waking up with my caffeine fix. However finding time has been a bit of a problem over the last few days.

Friday, April 1st (no April Fools) we had an early start as we were meeting our granddaughters for an early breakfast to celebrate the eldest' 7th birthday the next day, before they headed off to the beach with their Mum and Dad.

We finished the end of day with our monthly 'First Friday Of The Month Whoop Your Butt' card game. Some (okay me) were a little sluggish at the game


Yes we had an uninvited guest at the game. They appeared from the grapes we were eating and looked like they wanted to join in.

This photo says it all. Bryan enjoying one of his rare wins.


Note to self: never ask Crae to open a bottle of wine for me. I handed him a corkscrew but just to cut through the shrink wrap. Crae decided to take the corkscrew to a whole new level


Saturday was a lick your wounds day (for me). A quiet day and the only photo I took was of dusk, as it was to be the last dusk before daylight savings ended and we start the downward spiral to winter nights


Oh wait a minute! Rewind! Rewind! Back to Thursday. I just realised there is no photo of the day for Thursday, and I did take one. Not very exciting or scenic. But I wonder what is it with our neighbourhood and leaving mattresses out on the path. This was seen a couple of blocks away on my walk with Minnie. A homeless person is hardly going to be able to carry this home. What is it with these people? Haven't they heard of rubbish dumps?




No comments:

Post a Comment