Thursday 29 October 2015

October 28th Jabotibaba

It certainly would be nice to currently be on the Sunshine Coast. Instead tonight I attended a presentation from Sunshine Coast Tourism and various operators. The Sunshine Coast is one hour north of Brisbane in Australia, and it has been quite a few years since I have been up there, so I thought it necessary I attend.

Apart from the obvious accommodation spots, must see attractions I was very interested to hear about a fruit I have never heard of before, the Jabotibaba, seen here on a local wine label and also on a jar of Jam. However when I asked Mr Google about it, it is referred to as Jaboticaba. Unfortunately this was the only bottle on hand and there were more shows to be done, so no samples were forthcoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment