Saturday 1 March 2014

February 28th When Is A Birthday Not A Birthday

When you were born on February 29th, which I have the distinct/dubious pleasure of having that happen to me.  Coincidentally I recently met a little boy who is three years old, and he shares the same birthday as me.

I didn't take a Photo of the Day. Confession time.  I was too busy.  Yes you can weep buckets of pity for me. In between wonderful birthday greetings received, I was working and making sure people were ticketed for where they wanted to go.  And today I am celebrating my non birthday with family, so the time in between was spent on party food preparation - ie have I got enough bottles of wine, don't forget to put bubbly rot your teeth fizz in the fridge. Guess who never does! I hate cold, fizzy drinks and I hate ice in my drinks (especially alcoholic - why water down something that is perfectly good).

So instead of my photo of the day, here are some photos from my early years - yes very early years.  We didn't use Black and White back then for an effect and to soften our features, we used it as we had no damned choice!!


Me taking centre stage - notice my sister  and brother are looking in the other direction - as for me, even back then I had to be different

And when I grow up I want to be...... happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment