Friday 28 February 2014

February 27th It's Not Irrelephant

A lovely, lovely evening with Cristina and Crae. Their thoughtfulness of a gift, just really blew me away. It was totally unexpected. When I heard the lengths they went to, this gorgeous elephant will always hold a special place in my heart.

The people in our lives are like a Crystal Prism. When the sun shines through, this is the warmth of love and friendship. Then the colours like a rainbow  are the variety of the type of people we encounter in our lives. They come and they go. Some will come back again. However no matter how long the colour is in your life for, it will always be magical and a friendship that is dear to you.  Just as when I look at the magical colours coming from my Crystal Prism - I am still in awe of the beauty that shines from it when the warmth of the sun glows through.  It is magic, and so are the people in our lives




No comments:

Post a Comment