Monday 3 February 2014

February 2nd Hamilton Classics Car Museum

The Classics Museum has been open for a couple of years at least now, and is only a few kilometres from us. So we decided to spend a sunny Sunday checking out the cars. I would class this as a classy collection of cars. I am definitely not a motorhead and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Here is a collection of the photos from the museum.

Bit hard to miss the location



A good start in the gift shop





Now I know why they called petrol pump's 'Bowsers'

I don't think somehow this was Burt's?


Where's the chrome?




Gulp! I can remember the pump reading Gallons

The world's first childrens' car seat? And in the front


I just had to throw in some elephants

I learnt to drive in a '56 one of these




Who can remember when the Tron had 5 digit phone numbers


I found my long lost twin!




An original Audi badge

Memories - who remembers collecting Pennants?

Looks like a toy but it isn't


Greenie's wouldn't like this dash

Take me to your man cave - take me, take me

Pink - perfect for a Grandie

A Car with the cool factor

Didn't make it out of the carpark


Yeah baby that's what I like

The Badge from the Coolest Car in the World (the original VW Badge)
A little bit of English Grandiosity

Bye bye, next time we will dine


No comments:

Post a Comment