Sunday 2 March 2014

March 1st Celebrate

Celebrations appear to revolve around food. Our family is no exception to this rule.  Good times = Good Friends/Family = Good Food

With apologies to the vegetarians of this world

Don't you dare!

Red Velvet Cupcakes for me - what a wonderful present

The first time in my life I have indulged in an extra decadent iced cupcake

My Pav made it's now compulsory appearance. I was wondering what to decorate it with - eg homegrown raspberries, but Havana whispered she didn't like them. Then her eyes lit up when she spied the bag of Easter Eggs. I suggested chopping them up. She looked at me and said Nana that is so naughty, but cool. Let's do it!  So I chopped and she decorated. Over the top sweetness - but for a oncer why not

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Irene!! I must have known something when I was in the womb as I managed to make an appearance on 25th February!

    Hope you had a wonderful day on the 1st Irene. The food looks yummy!
    D. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Thank You and Belated Birthday Greetings to a fellow Pisces!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Irene too Irene! D.xx

    ReplyDelete