Friday 29 November 2013

November 28th Hey Porky!

Yet another day's blog focussed on food. But what is one to do when a husband keeps practicing his BBQ Cooking Class skills?

Firstly he amassed ingredients for a lovely Butter...


The tin foil is there to foil any space station spying on us (a little conspiracy theory is good for the body)

Take some Pork Loins and gently stuff with said butter, and sealing with a slice of apple or a dried apricot. I would have to kill you if I told you which had an apricot and which had an apple. Also please note the toothpicks are to stop the spy station seeing inside the pork loins and stealing our recipe ingredients!! One can never be too sure

Then add a BBQ Rub, n this case called Heavenly Hog - as we thought we would go higher then the space station. 

And finally these were cooked on the BBQ. George gave me an extremely weird look when I insisted he wear a tin foil hat. I wonder why?

3 comments:

  1. Just had brekky and me mouth's watering as usual when I see Top Chef George's BBQ cooking!

    I espied an apricot peeking through the one pointing his toothpicks towards the enemy.
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes some lovely fat dried apricots, and in others he lightly sauteed slices of apple, with skin on and used those to fill the envelope. I am actually going to give these a go in the oven in an oven bag - I think that would be nice as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Yum! *d*

    ReplyDelete