Sunday 3 November 2013

November 1st What Was I Thinking???

As indicated work has been manic. So what does one do on a Fearless Friday? Invite a customer and his partner for Friday after dinner nibbles and drinks (too busy to face cooking a dinner). The invitation part was easy - but then I realised the house is a mess, dust and dog hairs are everywhere. So I spent Friday passing from desk to broom (wooden floors have their bonus) to dusting and stressing.

A little housewife tip here - did you know that Camembert and Brie can be frozen successfully. I had a Blue Cheese in the fridge, retrieved a cheese from the freezer, olives from the pantry and raided our sausage storage facility. Voila, nibbles are provided for the evening. Including of course a bottle of our Montepulciano.



A wonderful evening catching up with Ralph and Danielle. I had met Ralph in my retail days, and have done numerous bookings for both, and finally tonight got to meet the lovely Danielle. Face to face is much better then just email and phone conversations

No comments:

Post a Comment