Friday 12 April 2013

April 11 Bangkok

Our first day in Bangkok and time to hit a small local market at Srinakharinwirot University. Walking there guess what I did spy with my little eye. But George, I am sure I could fit him into my carry on luggage somewhere, somehow. Lynette and Ian were comparing Raybans. We encountered a mini Songkran Parade whilst browsing and eating We got home in time to beat a downpour which I can only imagine what a typhoon would resemble. Sheets of driving rain, whistling wind and thunder and lightning. At this juncture you really need to sing Queen in a high pitched squeaky voice to get the full effect. Galileo, Galileo I pooped myself don't you know!! When all that settled down it was time to venture out for a pedicure as you do,and this poor man was biking down a flooded road. All this and only our first day in Bangkok!













No comments:

Post a Comment