Sunday 3 March 2013

March 2nd 恭贺新禧

Saturday started in it's fairly usual pattern. George up at god knows what hour to go fishing, I didn't even hear him leave. Grocery shopping for me at Rak n Ruin - although interesting $$$ fact of the day. I realise there are price anomalies between P n S and other supermarkets, but here is an interesting do you know. Their Schweppes Tonic Water is a whole $1 cheaper for the 1.5 litre than at NW. But this blog isn't about grocery prices, but I really had to insert that important fact in - especially for those like me that need that necessary ingredient to go with the Gin. As for meat, bread, milk prices - who gives a toss - their tonic water is cheaper!

Anyway, home I came - and Steph called in with the girls to share birthday wishes with me. And here is my birthday card. Havana especially picked this card at the shop, as she told Steph that Nana's favourite colour is purple





And here are her birthday wishes inside (not bad for a nearly 4 year old).


In the drawing on the left hand side you can see on the right hand side of the drawing, objects with legs - the very top one is me, the middle one is George and the teeny one at the bottom is Havana.

After the girls left and George came home - time to head into Hamilton for the Chinese Lantern Festival, joined by Alvin, Alicia and the lovely Ella


Some dude and hairy things wanted in on the action
Peace Brother

Peek a Boo I See You

If you insist..







and then time to head down the road for dinner - and here is some colour in central Hamilton


A great way to brighten up an ugly green power box thingee

followed by dinner, and little Ella agreeing that she likes dining at Yum

By the way, the food at Yum is Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment